DORIS DAY ON FRED NET RADIO SHOW..WILL IT CONTINUE???

Talking about and listening to Doris Day, the singer.
mikeydv
Music Master

DORIS DAY ON FRED NET RADIO SHOW..WILL IT CONTINUE???

Unread post by mikeydv »

CALLING ALL "REAL" DORIS DAY FANS.........
2200 of you listened to the Doris Day Three Hour Birthday Broadcast and loved it. WHERE ARE YOU NOW...as Keith, the station director, continues to feature her music 4 times an hour 24/7 and two hour specials 5x a week on just Doris and her music?

You are invited daily to write or call in....and no one does. So..he wonders...does anyone really want to hear so much of Doris Day...or should we drop her and go on to feature some one else?

IF YOU CARE (and i think that most of you do), you need to let him know by writing him and telling him that you do and that you listen. Tell him you enjoy all the special Doris Day music and you hope he will continue to feature that. Write to keith@frednetradio.com or call in a message to the same effect at 540-288-4001.
Keith is wondering about the new website and its non mention of his efforts to broadcast Doris worldwide. We need to do something to show him that we love what he is doing. Don't wait...DO IT NOW.

CalamityLisa
Spam Prevention: Yes

Re: DORIS DAY ON FRED NET RADIO SHOW..WILL IT CONTINUE???

Unread post by CalamityLisa »

Thank you for letting us know about his plans.
I wrote him directly and I hope he won't change a thing that affects Doris' music.
I was so glad when I finally found a radio station, that features her music that I would be sad to lose it now.
I tune in as often as I can. Lisa

Jiminy Cricket
Spam Prevention: Yes

Unread post by Jiminy Cricket »

CalamityLisa wrote:I wrote him directly and I hope he won't change a thing that affects Doris' music.
I was so glad when I finally found a radio station, that features her music that I would be sad to lose it now.
The same here. I wrote to him too. I'm trying to listen to the frednet sometimes,but I'm busy lately,but when I relax,I really want to hear the radio. It's so great that somebody still cares for her songs!
- "With a smile and a song,life is just a like bright sunny day..." -

unadka
Forum Friend

Unread post by unadka »

I did write to Mr Keith also to let him know I listen his radio program almost every day.
Nada

mikeydv
Music Master

Unread post by mikeydv »

way to go, guys..keep them coming.